Use coaching skills
Do you offer support to others either 1-1 or in a group scenario as part of your role? Without a clear structure this rewarding part of your job could leave you feeling drained over time..
This workshop will help you to
- Gain a working knowledge of the structure coaches uses to get successful goal- centred results with clients
- Gain awareness of individual thinking, behaviour and metaprogrammes
- Use questions, metaphors and reframes to create neurological flexibility
- Help the client set and meet achievable and motivating goals
- Develop the skills coaches use to keep energised and focused